BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
When I think of Budweiser, I think of America. It conjures up images of Yankee games, backyard barbeque's, and hot, long summer days on The Lake. Budweiser is as American as apple pie
Beth B.
Troy, AL
Super heavy beer. If you are looking for a classic, heavy beer, this is the beer for you. Also good for Nascar races, redneck SWAPS, etc. An all american classic.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
This is a good tasting beer just not one that I reach for alot. I'm a lightweight and it sits pretty heave in my belly. If you need something lighter try Bud Light.
Brandy J.
Great, smooth tasting beer. Colorful packaging, easy to carry. This is the perfect beer for picnics, tailgate parties or just relaxing at home. As always it should consumed responcibly
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa , AL
It was not my favorite beer but it was ok, it tastes like any other domestic beer. I think the glass bottles have a better taste, but for me that is with any beer.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
I enjoy these a lot its a good taste and perfect for game day at the house with snacks! so yeah I def would recommend these have them at all our social gatherings!
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
I'm not a beer girl but I did try budweiser; my dads all time favorite its not too much on making your stomach bloated, a cold beer with its own old school taste!
Amy G.
Grayson, GA
Budweiser is a classic American beer. It is great in any occasion...sports, holidays, celebrations, and every day! It has a smooth taste and is always refreshing!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Classic and always easy to find. This isn't my favorite beer of all time but its easy to drink and widely available where ever you go. The taste isn't too strong.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
The original can of Budweiser. the beer is good and this is the perfect size and shape for watching football. I'm from Texas and we love our beer and our football.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart