BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Dumont, NJ
The Aluminum bottles are great! Having a screw lid to make sure your beer doesn't spill is a great asset! Perfect for lake days or an exciting sporting event on TV!!
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
By far my favorite beer. I never get a hangover with this. It's a crisp beer with no nasty after taste. Plus I don't think you could find a can that is more American
rain p.
Bronx, NY
Im not a fan of budweiser but my dad used to love them they taste good for beer I'm more of a wine gal. this package is a parfect i was thinking of u gift for the beer lover in your life
kimberly m.
bailey, NC
Budweiser is an awesome beer product. I have consumed this type of beer for years it is always fresh it is great cold and I love this product this product is what summertime drinks like
Trina M.
I work all week long and when friday comes along. I go to the store and buy a 12pk of budweiser beer to relax for the evening. It taste real good when its ice cold. It goes down smooth.
Patia B.
Flushing, NY
Classic beer for a hot summer day! I was raised in the south and grew up smelling that good old fashion budweiser scent around football games and theres just so much nostalgia behind it!
Miranda K.
Salem
It's probably the cheapest beer there is without sacrificing taste. It's an all around good tasting beer for any occasion or just to enjoy after a hard day at work.
Alexandrea K.
Salem, MA
The Fourth of July celebrates our freedom, every time I pick up a 4 pack of tall boys the first sip puts me back in 1776 as if I just signed the declaration myself.
Rebecca D.
Charleston, SC
I am American, of course I love this beer. It is a crowd favorite. It is bubbly and has good flavor. It is refreshing and the flavor does not get dull or flat after the first few sips.
kadesha W.
This beer is a good beer to drink if you have no intent on getting drunk. It goes down smooth and takes a lot to get you drunk. if you are looking to get drunk, this beer is not for you.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink