BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
kimberly m.
bailey, NC
Budweiser is an awesome beer product. I have consumed this type of beer for years it is always fresh it is great cold and I love this product this product is what summertime drinks like
Rebecca D.
Charleston, SC
I am American, of course I love this beer. It is a crowd favorite. It is bubbly and has good flavor. It is refreshing and the flavor does not get dull or flat after the first few sips.
kadesha W.
This beer is a good beer to drink if you have no intent on getting drunk. It goes down smooth and takes a lot to get you drunk. if you are looking to get drunk, this beer is not for you.
Trina M.
I work all week long and when friday comes along. I go to the store and buy a 12pk of budweiser beer to relax for the evening. It taste real good when its ice cold. It goes down smooth.
Alexandrea K.
Salem, MA
The Fourth of July celebrates our freedom, every time I pick up a 4 pack of tall boys the first sip puts me back in 1776 as if I just signed the declaration myself.
rain p.
Bronx, NY
Im not a fan of budweiser but my dad used to love them they taste good for beer I'm more of a wine gal. this package is a parfect i was thinking of u gift for the beer lover in your life
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
Brought these to the pool all the time in the summer! Love that they are 16 ounces instead of 12. My boyfriend loves these too and the design of the can is awesome!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
Budweiser is an average beer. If I have to drink bud anything it would be bud lite. I suppose its always been there and it has its followers but for me it's subpar.
Sarah A.
Not a fan of beer, just taste like distilled water to me, if that makes any since to anyone lol. It’s not too expensive, just don’t understand how guys drink this.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
This is a good tasting beer just not one that I reach for alot. I'm a lightweight and it sits pretty heave in my belly. If you need something lighter try Bud Light.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart