BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Raven C.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome product design! NYC x USA, it screams summer. i drank a few of these at the Made In America festival in Philly this past summer. cold, refreshing, classic Bud flavor.
Janneth H.
Great beer

what I like about Budweiser is the taste. its not like bud light for some reason it always gives me heart burn but Budweiser its smooth and has a great taste love the Lil bowties on the cans
Lori L.
My significant other got Budweiser by mistake instead of Bud Light & I must say that I cannot stand the taste of Budweiser beer. It's too strong/harsh. I will drink Bud Light though.
Rebecca R.
Falkville, AL
If you are looking for a great beverage with a clean and crisp taste, youve found it ! Budweiser is top quality and will leave you feeling refreshed, especially on a hot day.
Zuzu H.
Vallejo, CA
I love beer! Beer clenches your thirst like nothing else. Budweiser 16oz in glass bottles is perfect for relaxing after work or on the weekends. Great to share with friends.
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
The American beer. Very affordable and has a decent taste. I stray towards light beers though because I’m TRYING to watch my figure. I generally go for the bud light instead.
Krista R.
Eight Mile
I love Budweiser and everything it stands for it my number one choice of beer to have on a down day or party time I would definitely recommend this product I think its great.
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
I'm not usually a beer drinker, I like malt beers at best. So when I started drinking budweiser I was quite pleased... I would recommend a budweiser over any beer, any day...
Maricela E.
I like Budweiser beer, but if definitely NOT my go to. It is a little bit watered down for my taste but is not the worst beer by a long shot. I would recommend this beer to people to try out for sure.
Connie D.
Rushford
I like the 16 oz as long as it stays cool in a holder. My son drinks nothing but that. Bud is always a safe bet for a party. Most people are familiar with it so it goes well.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink