BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Dumont, NJ
The Aluminum bottles are great! Having a screw lid to make sure your beer doesn't spill is a great asset! Perfect for lake days or an exciting sporting event on TV!!
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
Budweiser is the perfect beer, simple, fresh, easy, and good tasting. It isn't dark or sour or loaded with flavors, it's simple-how beer should be. It is fattening and very filling though.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
It's our beer of choice! yummy. Sharp always refreshing, best beer on a hot day after you more the lawn, our huddled around a campfire. Bottles make it taste cleaner.
Guadalupe B.
Fayetteville, GA
My brother loves this beer every Friday and Saturday he would buy a 30 pack and since we're together me and my husband would go ahead and drink with him but honestly I get high way fast
Brittney B.
I love bud light. However this... Is gross. Sorry to say it was one of the first I tried and it completely turned my away from beer until years later I tried some different types of ales.
Hailey L.
Well known and loved by most of American and almost every sports fan. This beer is the classic taste of America and all sweaty, loud, and hot sporting event stadiums out there. It’s hard to be the taste and reputation Budweiser has created. I love this beer
Claudia G.
Fort worth, TX
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Had this at a restaurant where your meal comes with a beer, couldn't finish it all but it was over all a tasty beer I can't really taste the difference between beers because I'm not a beer person but it had a sthong taste
Tysha M.
Sandoval, IL
This used to be the only beer I could drink. It's still my go to beer when I do go out. My husband got me drinking it a few years ago and I kinda just stuck with it.
Kay B.
We all have our favorite beer, and for some it's hard to stray from the norm! I am personally usually a Bud-light fan. However when they came out with the all American cans I couldn't resist. Perfect for summer parties!
Hanna S.
How can you go wrong with a classic Budweiser. Good for any activity where you would be drinking beer. Be it a cookout, the fourth of July, drinking with some buddies, a party or whatever!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart