BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I’m not really a fan of beer. The taste is something I can’t get used too. But growing up this was my dad’s favorite beer. It’s a little to heavy for me tho. I would only buy this for other people.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I have honestly never been much of a fan of Budweiser. It is too heavy for me and I'm not a fan of the taste. But I would drink it if that was the only thing available!
Laura i.
North Liberty, IA
Who doesn't love a cold refreshing Budweiser? A great beer to pair with food or drink on your own when you want something a little heavier than the standard light beer
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Aluminum Bottle are awesome!

It's perfect if you're having a bloody mary bar and you only need a small side of beer.

Perfect for tailgating so you can put the cap back on while you play games!
kathie h.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I'm a beer drinker and I typically drink Corona's but Budweiser to me is less yeasty in flavor and goes down smoothly. One of my first picks when I go out with friends!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Budweiser if my beer of choice! I used to absolutely hate the taste of beer but Bud Light is one of the few that I actually enjoy drinking! The aluminum cans are great!
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
This is more of a cheaper, camping trip type beer to me. Affordable, much better than other low grade brands, and still tolerable. Not my favorite, but not against it.
Liza P.
Love the new Bowtie Can!!! THe only beer I drink because the taste is bar none! If your not a usual beer drinker then this is great and for the regulars even better!!!
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Classic Budweiser taste, classic look. Although I usually drink IPAs and other draft beers, Budweiser is my choice at a barbecue or party. Smooth taste and easy to drink.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Budweiser is always very crisp, and doesn't taste "hoppy". However, Budweiser can be very filling. I love the America cans! Budweiser can be purchased for a decent price.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart