BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love just about any draft beer in an ice cold glass! Draft I feel has a cleaner, crisper taste! Pair it with pizza and or wings and it will be perfect for any weekend!
Amanda D.
You have to love this beer! I particularly like the patriotic labels they come out with around July 4th. But anyway, it has a great classic taste and goes down smooth.
Alison G.
I am not personally a fan of this beer. I prefer light beer and this is the opposite. It has a thick and heavy quality to it. However, several of my guy friends love it.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Budweiser. I prefer more craft beet but when I just want something "normal" I open up a can of Budweiser. It's not too heavy of a beer and it's smooth going down.
Natasha M.
These are the cans we buy when we go four wheeler riding and camping because they are the perfect size to not get hot and to finish while were stopped for a few minutes.
Shielisse T.
Woodinville, WA
Good thing this beer is sold in local grocery stores. I only had this beer once. And just good enough to get you by not like the heavy beer stuff. I recommend this beer.
Teri L.
Horseheads, NY
Used to make my beer soaked BBQ chicken. It turned out super moist and very yummy. I am not much of a drinker but I did drink a bottle and it was not as bitter as some beer we have purchased in the past. I would buy this again.
Alycia W.
Alpharetta, GA
The aluminum bottles are great and keep the beer ice cold! It is a great style of packaging that I have noticed most people prefer compared to a can or a glass bottle.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
Great classic taste. I love the glass bottles something about them just says summertime barbeque to me! Also like the festive patriotic labels used around d the holidays.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
I never really too much like the taste of beer when I was 21 then I decided to have a beer I don't know why but I really still don't like the taste of it but having a beer is kind of relaxing
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink