BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Bryana H.
Philadelphia, PA
The All American Beer! My father in law can recite the banner at any given moment lol It's a great story teller of the old times with all of my family when we're together!
Michelle H.
I like Budweiser, but it always seems to give me the slightest bit of a bad aftertaste. Other than that, I really have no problems with this beer (other than the calories).
Alison G.
I am not personally a fan of this beer. I prefer light beer and this is the opposite. It has a thick and heavy quality to it. However, several of my guy friends love it.
Laura B.
Groveport
Some people knock beer but I personally enjoy it. The low alcohol content allows you to have a few without any repercussions, it compliments pizza and wings well. Oh and it must be ICE COLD!
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
Not a huge Budweiser fan, I'd rather have bud light, but when I do choose to drink some of this, I go for these in the bottle! prefer the taste over the ones in the can!
alyssa o.
I'm not really a huge fan of beer but this selection has to be one of my favorites and I really enjoy how smooth it seems to go down highly recommend this beer to anyone
Teri L.
Horseheads, NY
Used to make my beer soaked BBQ chicken. It turned out super moist and very yummy. I am not much of a drinker but I did drink a bottle and it was not as bitter as some beer we have purchased in the past. I would buy this again.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Budweiser. I prefer more craft beet but when I just want something "normal" I open up a can of Budweiser. It's not too heavy of a beer and it's smooth going down.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
We love the aluminum bottles because the only way to drink beer is ice cold, and these bottles help keep it that way longer! We keep these in te spare fridge year round!
Lexus H.
Budweiser is one of my all time favorite beer. The regular Bud isn't my favorite because it has a little too much of the "beer " taste for me but my go to is the Bud Lime
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart