BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kiera H.
Duluth, MN
Not my favorite beer. Very light, but not very flavorful. It's very cheap which is nice, but too boring overall for me. It doesn't meet my expectations. Overall it gets the job done, but it's nothing special.
Julie M.
Budweiser is the only beer my husband and I will keep in the house. We both drink it on occasion. The price is just right. It is our absolute favorite over all others. You can't go wrong with a cold budweiser.
Annie D.
Washington, DC
Budweiser is probably my favorite beer - affordable, especially in this size packaging; tasty, especially among other affordable beers; and the cans are very #USA instgrammable (haha).
Amber B.
I was never a beer drinker before I recently drank Budweiser. I actually really like it and a lot of people are surprised I do. I really like the boldness of it.
April S.
South Bend, IN
Used to drink this over all other domestics. Now that I have tried more craft beers I don't order it anymore, but it is still the best for parties and tailgates when a lot of beer is needed for a variety of people.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite beer. best when it's ice cold. With a side of chicharrones. Doesn't have that bitter beer taste like Corona or modelo or tecate and beers like that..
Barbara D.
Roxboro, NC
I have to say that this is the king of beer. I happen to like the taste of it and the price point is fairly good. I also like the fact that it can be purchased from about anywhere.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
Budweiser is a party beer. You don't really drink it because it is delicious, you drink it because it is there and you get drunk. It isn't a bad flavor, just not one to sip. It goes down easy but make sure it is cold! Their platinum version is better and has more flavor.
Ebony H.
Largo,FL
Beer is great and convent. It has a great design and beer stays cold as well. I would recommend it to my friends that are looking to have there own 4 pack to drink to their self's.
Takoja A.
Started drinking this beer because I loved the commercials lol. Really had low expectations for this beer but it's honestly on my top five favorite beers. Amazing taste, always on sale, and sleek packaging.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink