BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Joanna G.
My boyfriends favorite beer. the price varies from $4 to $5 dollars but for 75 oz of beer it's a lot cheaper than ordering a budweiser at a restaurant. That charges you 3 or more dollars per 16 oz.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It has a stonger taste than the lite beer. cans also give a little tinny taste if you are use to drinking out of bottles too. but over all its a great beer very flavorful too
tara r.
This beer is a true classic. Good taste, good price, and the American flag print cans every July are the perfect festive touch. (In fact, I usually stockpile a few cases of the AmeriCans for patriotic parties later in the year!)
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
Typical beer. Nothing really notable about it, other than I think it was my first beer I ever had haha. I wouldn't pick it now, but if there was nothing else, I'd drink it.
Kasey S.
Morgantown, Wv
I am not a big fan of Budweiser or most beers. It is also a little expensive. The packaging is good. They would benefit from putting their bottles into aluminum bottles like bud light has done.
Torri M.
Oak lawn, IL
I love this product! The aluminum bottle keep the beer cold for so long and has an even better taste than a regular bottle. It goes down so smooth. Great product all around
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
The perfect marathon beer. I love my craft beer, but sometimes, I just want something light, not hoppy, and with a low ABV. need a good lawn mowing beer? grab a budweiser!
Kayln D.
Love Budweiser! It's a great American beer! Great flavor. If you do take it to a gathering make sure you have a koozie for it because everyone will want to take your beer!
Tamsin G.
Meriden, CT
Good beer. Different taste from Bud Light. Can designs are nice. Cans are easy to hold and 16 oz is a good amount of beer to stay satisfied without have to go for a 6 pack.
Amy W.
Jackson , MO
The perfect beer for whatever comes your way when out with your friends. Whether camping or just hanging with the crew you can't go wrong when you buy a pack of Budweiser.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart