BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cindy G.
Akron
I really didn't like it very well. It had a after taste. The smell was strong in the beer. I have had other beers that I have really liked very much. If you really don't care what your beer tastes like drink this kind then. I wouldn't recomendbit though.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
This is what I breathe everyday! Open one of these buds up and the taste is the perfect mix! I enjoy sipping outside on my porch and oak my friends love to have summer nights with me! Enjoyable and reliable!
Jessica M.
Livingston, KY
not a bad beer quite tasty gets better with the more you drink :) i got this at a local liquor store and it was a little pricey compared to other brands but it was worth the little extra. i would definitely buy the brand again and recommend it to others
April R.
Riverside
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
This beer is decent but not one of my favorites. It’s extremely lights and the taste is moderate . There is room for improvement with the flavor . It is a good value for the price which is inexpensive. I wouldn’t recommend to people as my first choice
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Budweiser is my “go to” beer. It’s heavy, but has a great taste and definitely enhances my great time. It’s been my favorite for the last 12 years and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. You can find a Budweiser and a good deal damn near anywhere!
Olivia K.
Review for: Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
All beer is bad warm but this particular kind is stomach ache worthy. You definitely want this to be as chilled on you can possibly make it to get the first one down. After the first few the taste doesn’t matter much anymore
Cyndi C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this beer. It’s beer richness is one of a kind. It is above all my favorite beer. It’s a little bit more change than regular beer; however you’re paying for quality taste. I’m overall a repeat customer of this product because it is satisfying.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
super classic, great taste a go to for all occasions and it can be found at any store. its a 10 out of 10 i think its above its completion smooth and delicious. I have purchased it several locations always available and a recommendation to everyone
Yasmin M.
Fullerton
Good ol Budweiser. I like the classics and this is an American tradition for any get together. I like how they change the packaging and love buying the limited edition cans. Perfect for the summertime and I would definitely buy this product again.
Madison H.
Jonesboro, AR
My go to party drink. It’s higher in percentage so it does not take as many drinks to make you feel it. Goes down so smoothly. Budweiser over any other beer for sure.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink