BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Malary J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the fact that these come in a four pack. A six pack is to many for me and just one is not enough. Not to mention it tastes great. Not watered down like some beverages
Maricela E.
I like Budweiser beer, but if definitely NOT my go to. It is a little bit watered down for my taste but is not the worst beer by a long shot. I would recommend this beer to people to try out for sure.
Janneth H.
Great beer

what I like about Budweiser is the taste. its not like bud light for some reason it always gives me heart burn but Budweiser its smooth and has a great taste love the Lil bowties on the cans
Zuzu H.
Vallejo, CA
I love beer! Beer clenches your thirst like nothing else. Budweiser 16oz in glass bottles is perfect for relaxing after work or on the weekends. Great to share with friends.
Shelby W.
Richmond, VA
Not only is Budweiser a staple in American beer, but even more so dawned in an American flag can! The taste is always smooth, and perfect for my Fourth of July festivities with the fun cans!
Raven C.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome product design! NYC x USA, it screams summer. i drank a few of these at the Made In America festival in Philly this past summer. cold, refreshing, classic Bud flavor.
Rebecca R.
Falkville, AL
If you are looking for a great beverage with a clean and crisp taste, youve found it ! Budweiser is top quality and will leave you feeling refreshed, especially on a hot day.
Kelly L.
Manalapan, NJ
I love the 25oz large can. It is much more convenient than having to keep going back for more cans. My only complaint is that since there is more to drink my beer gets warm!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
Who doesn’t enjoy a classic American beer every so often? This is definitely my beer of choice for football tailgates and bars. It’s super cheap but it’s refreshing and gets the job done
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Love this beer! The glass bottles are much better than the cans. The taste is smooth and rich and pairs well with many things. My favorite time to drink it is while watching football and having snacks.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart