BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristi T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Budweiser beer is a very generic American beer. It has that light beer taste and a bit of a stronger after taste to it. It is not my favorite beer to drink but I will drink it if it's the only beer we have.
Jessica G.
Spring, TX
Best beer by far!This is honestly the best beer for your money.Not only is the taste great but it also gets the job done,LOL.Seriously though!It'll always be my go to beer,always!
Jessica S.
Forest City, PA
I'm a bad judge, not being super into traditional beers. This beer gets really gross as it moves out of being really nice and cold. The taste and calories are not worth it for me.
tianna g.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love these glass Budweiser beer glasses. Mine has a bow tie etched in the bottom. If I pour my beer in correctly the symbol appears in the foam on top of the glass!!! Perfect size. Comfortable in my hand.
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
I'm more of a BudLite kinda gal but in a pinch I'll drink this. The taste is very different to me as I am used to the other but when you are thirsty and it's been a long week.....
Nichole S.
Lorain, OH
I love Budweiser! It has always been my go to beer. I have always enjoyed the new products and I have tried them all. The straw ber ritas are my current favorite bud product.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
The aluminum bottles make this the ideal way to enjoy the beer. It is so much easier to drink out of than a regular can, plus there's more in it - so less trips to the refrigerator!
Danielle Y.
Adrian, MI
Best beer! Hands down. Love the crisp smooth taste. Alot of beers taste funny in a can to me but not budweiser. I love it just as much in the can as I do in the glass bottle.
Cynthia A.
At first, I started out HATING beer. Budweiser completely changed my outlook on this! I've now learned that there's nothing like a smooth, refreshing beer. You can't be the low price and plesent taste. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Only America's best beer! When I drink beer, this is the only time that I will buy! Very affordable, not too pricey. I usually buy it at a small town liquor store here in Kentucky. I will not drink budlight anymore after drinking this, I will not buy any other brand, and will not drink any other beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart