BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I prefer this beer over its competitors because i believe it tastes the best compared to it's competitors. I love the America cans that come out around the 4th of July as well.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
Best of both worlds. Shaped like a bottle but tastes better than the regular cans. This us the beer I usually go for. Smooth taste, not too hoppy like a lot of beers on the market
Latasha D.
The size is great because it is less to carry around and limits filling the recycling bin as fast. I love the change of designs on the cans during different seasons and holidays.
Kristi T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Budweiser beer is a very generic American beer. It has that light beer taste and a bit of a stronger after taste to it. It is not my favorite beer to drink but I will drink it if it's the only beer we have.
Abbie M.
Livingston, KY
I don't drink but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves Budweiser Beer! It's his favorite beer! He said it's the perfect amount strong and smooth and great tasting!
Guillian C.
I enjoy budwiser better than any other beer, i also love the micheladas they're sooooo good i highly recommend everyone to try them, my hubs and i get a couple every friday, watch movies n drink micheladas.
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
Budweiser always satisfies!! Never a disappointment when it comes to beer. This is personally my favorite and my go to any time I’m drinking! It has such a great flavor!! And the price is just right for it!!
Jessica G.
Spring, TX
Best beer by far!This is honestly the best beer for your money.Not only is the taste great but it also gets the job done,LOL.Seriously though!It'll always be my go to beer,always!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sometimes I can drink it and sometimes it just gives me a headache. It gives me a good buzz. It tastes pretty good, but it’s just a little much. Not my favorite. It’s inexpensive.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Budweiser is your typical all american beer. I don't think it's bad but I don't think it's great especially living in Michigan where there are all sorts of craft beers everywhere.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart