BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Budweiser in glass bottles is the only way I will and can drink beer! I love everything about Budweiser and it's the only beer that consistently tastes high quality and freshly brewed.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite beer. best when it's ice cold. With a side of chicharrones. Doesn't have that bitter beer taste like Corona or modelo or tecate and beers like that..
Julie M.
Budweiser is the only beer my husband and I will keep in the house. We both drink it on occasion. The price is just right. It is our absolute favorite over all others. You can't go wrong with a cold budweiser.
Amber B.
I was never a beer drinker before I recently drank Budweiser. I actually really like it and a lot of people are surprised I do. I really like the boldness of it.
Annie D.
Washington, DC
Budweiser is probably my favorite beer - affordable, especially in this size packaging; tasty, especially among other affordable beers; and the cans are very #USA instgrammable (haha).
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I like Budweiser products however I feel like the new glass bottles don't keep cold as long as the others. I usually have to end up pouring one into a frozen mug (unless I chug it ;)
Takoja A.
Started drinking this beer because I loved the commercials lol. Really had low expectations for this beer but it's honestly on my top five favorite beers. Amazing taste, always on sale, and sleek packaging.
Donna C.
Oyster Bay, NY
With the thousands of craft beers now flooding the market, I know I can always count on my Budweiser! Bottles are the only way I drink my beer- canned beer just never tastes as good.
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I always choose Bud in a bottle when I'm out in a club or at a party. It tastes great and I like that its harder to tamper with among strangers.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Classic beer with classic taste. My taste buds have advanced the older I have gotten so its never my first choice, but great for get togethers and hanging out with friends and family
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink