BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Allison C.
Reno, NV
I know budweiser is one of the most popular less pricey beers, but i don't like it. its way to bitter. i mean if its whats there is I'll drink it, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Cecil V.
Ralston, NE
This is a good light flavored beer. it doesn't sit heavy in your stomach. It also provides a good flavor when you cook with it. Beer can chicken is amazing when you make it with Bud.
Candace D.
Orlando, FL
Though I prefer Bud Light (in a bottle only), this is a good second choice. Still light, crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day. Things tend to taste better out of glass bottles.
Lexi B.
Canandaigua, NY
Budweiser is an all American beer with great flavor and drinkability. It’s very affordable and definitely better than others in its price range. Budweiser is not only a good beer but a good company to support.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is one of the few beers I will ever drink. It actually has a flavor and tastes amazing compared to other beers. It's a bit more expensive, but so worth it! I love how awesome the cans and bottles look.
Teea B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BEER. Might seem lame to some, but this is coming from someone who doesn't even like beer. I honestly think they all taste the same, but this one is really good.
Barbara D.
Roxboro, NC
I have to say that this is the king of beer. I happen to like the taste of it and the price point is fairly good. I also like the fact that it can be purchased from about anywhere.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Drank this beer for years, until it started giving me massive headaches the next day. Taste is great still, but it has so much sugar in it that it would make me bloat horribly. Just know now not to drink as many
Donna C.
Oyster Bay, NY
With the thousands of craft beers now flooding the market, I know I can always count on my Budweiser! Bottles are the only way I drink my beer- canned beer just never tastes as good.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
Budweiser is a party beer. You don't really drink it because it is delicious, you drink it because it is there and you get drunk. It isn't a bad flavor, just not one to sip. It goes down easy but make sure it is cold! Their platinum version is better and has more flavor.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart