BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I tried this beer once. I didn't like it at all. Was very thick or heavy so to speak. The taste to me is disgusting. I do not prefer drinking beer much at all. But if I did, this isn't for me.
Sara M.
To be honest, I am not a big fan of Budweiser. The taste isn't something that appeals to me. I gave it 3 stars because it's something to drink as last resort if that's all that's left.
amy y.
Niles, MI
My first beer ever was in Vegas.... It was so hot outside 100 + degrees and we were walking the strip. Went into a casino and they offered us a beer. When it hit my lips I was hooked. It was so refreshing and tasty. I am not a big drinker but my taste buds loved it. I love the smoothness of it.
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
I must say I am not really a beer drinker really, I'm more of a whiskey type of girl but this is one of the only beers that I can actually drink & enjoy it! I prefer the aluminum bottles but hey cans are good too!
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really like that Budweiser came up with this individual can option. A lot of times you don't want an entire 6 or 12 pack. This can is just enough when you just want a couple of beers
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Tastes like bud - not my favorite cheap beer but it's still better than others. It's not my first choice of beer when in a pinch. If my first choice isn't available - I do go with Bud.
April H.
I generally drink cans of beer, for the price. So if you want a full body Bud, this can is for you. Great taste, great price when you can't quite afford the bottles. Great party beer.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is one of the few beers I will ever drink. It actually has a flavor and tastes amazing compared to other beers. It's a bit more expensive, but so worth it! I love how awesome the cans and bottles look.
Lisa J.
Honea Path, SC
Budweiser is my favorite beer! Great taste & the best overall any other beer! When I have parties Budweiser & Bud light are all I buy. Everyone has a blast & drinks responsively :)
Ebony H.
Largo,FL
Beer is great and convent. It has a great design and beer stays cold as well. I would recommend it to my friends that are looking to have there own 4 pack to drink to their self's.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart