BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I'm a Budweiser girl, so I have no bad things to say about Budweiser at all, and the more, the better. In the can, I actually think the flavor of the beer is better preserved compared to a bottle.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
Budweiser has an ok taste while I'm drinking it but it leaves an after taste once I'm done. Its a descent price for when I just want to have a cold one on hot days.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This is my favorite way to drink Budweiser. The biggest case I can find and at 16 fl. oz these bad boys flow down perfectly. I highly recommend this case to anyone who is a Budweiser fan.
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville , NJ
I love Budweiser! It is always my go-to beer. Great taste, goes good with anything, & it's a very American beer all around. You can't go to a party without most people drinking Budweiser.
Erika C.
Cambridge, OH
I prefer the aluminum bottles over glass or cans. The appearance is better, my beer stay cold longer it seems, and it goes down smoothr! And I love the great taste of Budweiser beer!! ;)
Jean P.
Blackstone, MA
My husband's very favorite beer, so we always have enough for anyone that comes over. It's definitely what we think of when we choose an all American beer! Delicious and refreshing too!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I always prefer bottles to cans, but Bud in a can is a classic in itself. Not my favorite and obviously not the best beer out there, but great value for the price it's at and yummy too!
Rebecca F.
Grand Prairie, TX
When we have a get together with friends and family we always make sure there is plenty of Budweiser for our guest to drink responsibly. Good friends and a bottle of Bud go hand in hand.
Marsha S.
Taylor, MI
My favorite beer. Good crisp and refreshing. This is my go to drink on hot days. I like cans cause I feel it gets colder and I don't have to be as careful as I would withholding glass.
amy y.
Niles, MI
My first beer ever was in Vegas.... It was so hot outside 100 + degrees and we were walking the strip. Went into a casino and they offered us a beer. When it hit my lips I was hooked. It was so refreshing and tasty. I am not a big drinker but my taste buds loved it. I love the smoothness of it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink