BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
Budweiser is a very typical American beer. You definitely get what you pay for because it definitely isn't the most flavorful beer but it is very easy beer to drink. Most people buy it for parties because it is cheap to buy in quantities and people enjoy it.
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
The alcohol content is high. I get a good buzz off off drinking this. The taste of this is not great. It's bitter and there's an after taste. It's the leading brand. It's a decent price for a name brand beer. Yeah, I would recommend for a bbq or any causal drinking event.
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of the standard go-to beers to drink if you'd like to go the opposite direction of light beer. It's got the smooth taste, not to mention, it's affordable. I'd mention this if you're recently getting into beer and don't want to scare your taste buds.
Leslie O.
Grand Portage, MN
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Bud, it’s the King Of Beers for a reason and that reason being there is just nothing like the clean classic taste of a Bud. Found literally everywhere for the price that can’t be beat. When asked about beer you will always hear Budweiser and that’s for a reason.
Gracie J.
Review for: Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Glass Bottle more...
My whole family loves Budweiser beer. It’s a tradition in our family to take a 6 pack to whatever house you’re going to. We love the flavor, and we love the new American/America designs on the cans! Especially when Budweiser printed cans with “America” on them!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Beer 16 oz, Budweiser® Beer 8-12 fl. oz. Bottles, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz cans more...
This brand is kind of a staple at many social gatherings and concerts. If I am out at an event, I don’t might drinking this. If I am going to a bar or pub for a drink, however, this would not be my top choice. Great company and great following. Fair pricing and value.
Libra* T.
Fairview
I love Budweiser! love the crispiness and taste. It tends to make me feel bloated more and quicker than budlight. so I have at least one bottle of it when it's around.
I like the packaging, the red and white label looks classic.
I recommend to others
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
It's a go to beer if you're out and everyone Carrie's it. Its cheap. But it's nothing special tastes like watered down beer to me. If I have a choice I'll pick something else.
Rebekah H.
This is probably my least liked beer of all the beers. I am probably so turned off from the taste because I actually get a weird allergic reaction to this every time I drink it. I’ve read that it’s a yeast byproduct doing it. Now it just tastes gross to me.
Andrea R.
Miramar
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
Very good beer, I like it, its price is accessible and I would definitely recommend it, excellent option to share in a barbecue, in any meeting, for every occasion is appropriate, I would not hesitate to recommend it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart