BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Renee M.
Cheyenne, WY
Budweiser is classic. It's a light enough beer that it can be mixed with OJ, tomato and for the brave grapefruit juice. It's an easy go-to beer when out and about. Most every one has it. I
Joelle V.
Im a fan of budweiser. I give this 4 stars because sometimes it is just too heavy after i drink a decent amount. Would prefer bud light over bud heavy, but still a good beer. Very affordable!
Bitia P.
Budweiser is hard core,. Not as easy as Bid light. But maybe good to buy at a bar if your low on cash and trying to catch a buzz this will definitely get you there with just one or two lol.
Kayla U.
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
A nice cold bud on a hot summer day, there is just nothing like it & now that they are red, white, and blue what more can you expect! I am in love with this beer and this summers new look! I would for sure by again!!
Jorge F.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Classic American beer. Goes well with just about everything. Specially a summer bbq. Cheap and readily available just about everywhere. Did I mention American made?
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
I feel like Budweiser is a beer that I would buy if there was only that's left it's an all right beer this beer is very smooth but I feel like it still is missing something I do buy this product but not as often
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
It's great for parties, because you get a lot for the price. However, halfway through the can it's flat and foamy. It's not very flavorful to me and it made me feel bloated the next day.
Suzanne R.
Trenton, NJ
An old time favorite, an American classic. Full of flavor and good times. Perfect for summer nights, tailgating, bbq and just kicking back worhba good movie or book. Crisp and delicious
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I always prefer bottles to cans, but Bud in a can is a classic in itself. Not my favorite and obviously not the best beer out there, but great value for the price it's at and yummy too!
Naomi E.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite type of beer. You can never go wrong with a Budweiser. They sell them at every bar usually a great price. It's never going out of style for me
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink