BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
Good old American beer. While drinking this you feel a sense of nostalgia about how great it is to live in this country. This is definitely a go to beer for parties.
LaTricia W.
I love Budweiser! It is my go to beer. When I don't want a hard liquor or wine. The best thing to buy on a Sunday when the liquor store is closed and you have an impromptu game watching party.
Pam L.
If you love beer then these are for you. my husband loves this beer. it's his go to beer. I'm not a bold beer drinker but I have tasted them. they do have a crisp flavor, but too bold for me.
Stephanie P.
Great taste and clean and smooth to go down, always one of my top choices for a night out. If you like a bit of a heavier beer that's still good and not too hoppy this is the perfect beer for you.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
For some reason i never really liked bud weiser but gotta say the bottled one taste pretty good, its crazy how the container decides how its gonna taste, anyways sticking to glass for now on
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
Ice cold crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day perfect for BBQ season. Its a rich yet light tasting ale. and it didn't give me a hangover which was nice. good for playing beer pong as well
Kayla U.
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
A nice cold bud on a hot summer day, there is just nothing like it & now that they are red, white, and blue what more can you expect! I am in love with this beer and this summers new look! I would for sure by again!!
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
America my butt. They are not even an American company anymore. They are cheap and taste a little bit like water but it will give you that buzz you are looking for.
Jorge F.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Classic American beer. Goes well with just about everything. Specially a summer bbq. Cheap and readily available just about everywhere. Did I mention American made?
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Do not like the taste just don't prefer this I prefer pats blue ribbon or corona. I'm very particular to taste and quality for a reasonable price. I can not recommend this prefer others to this already found my favorite.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart