BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shaina V.
Coral Springs, FL
Budweiser is not the best beer. It is not something I would choose to drink or something that is great to sip on. However it is cheap and it is a great beer to have for parties because it is the best tasting cheap beer.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I personally don't really enjoy beer, but if it's there, you learn to deal. If you're looking for something light in flavor this isn't it. But, still a quality beer.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Even Draft Budweiser and Bud Light are my choices when engaging in a night out on the town. The taste is crisp and fresh and keeps me feeling healthy in the morning!
krista v.
Wonderful flavor. Great price. Love the way the aluminum feels in my hand. Is very easy to find in so many stores all over the place. Great customer service if you ever need to call them also.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
No matter the occasion, no mater the company, you can't go wrong with Budweiser. The number one beer in my house and with my family. Taste great and always takes the moment to the next level.
LaTricia W.
I love Budweiser! It is my go to beer. When I don't want a hard liquor or wine. The best thing to buy on a Sunday when the liquor store is closed and you have an impromptu game watching party.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
I grew up with everyone drinking this, but as I got older I didn't like it as much as they did. If someone else bought them I wouldn't mind drinking them , I just have a different preference.
Safiya C.
Covington , GA
I am not a big fan of this beer because I only lie flavored beers! It is crisp but like I said I only like flavored beer like Reds and Angry Orchard and stuff like that. The price is cool.
Casey J.
Durand, MI
Budwieser is an American tradition. It has a great taste and it is very familiar. I usually always order a Bud at restaurants and bars. Always has been and always will be a five star product.
Lisamarie B.
Wintersville, OH
Great beer in a great size can. The beer is refreshing and tastes great. I can't think of another beer that tastes as good as this one. It has a great aroma and it is one of my favorite beers.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart