BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Me and my husband both enjoy Budweiser. We feel the taste is amazing and that its extremely thirst quenching on a hot night. We especially love to BBQ and drink Budweiser. The taste of BBQ and Budweiser just naturally flow together.
Brooke C.
Bryantown, MD
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I am a beer girl! I love almost every kind of beer, however, I always see myself returning to.. well of course, Budweiser. Weither it is at a baseball game or just hanging out with my dad, I always enjoy a ice cold Budweiser.
Theresa U.
If I could give this 0 stars, I would. Ugh! Budweiser is the first beer I started drinking and I had horrible experiences with it. Some people say all beers taste the same- No. They. Do. NOT! Budweiser is disgusting, way too bitter.
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great pack of Budweiser beers. They are larger beers and hold more. I found these great to take to parties. You don't have to run off to grab beers as often. Still the same great taste.
Dominika Q.
Budweiser is a great beer as well. I like this brand and the beer is great . It's affordable it's delicious and I definitely recommend this brand the beer is great I will buy again that's for sure.
Brandie P.
Johnson City , NY
This is obviously an all American and it has all American flavor. No complaints about the product ups now if I'm going to reach for one this is going to be the brand value for the money is only going to get better over the years yeah
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
Meh. When there's nothing else, this water-beer is always available. It's usually cheap, but I wouldn't ever make this first choice. Lacks flavor/interest, generally unappetizing, but hey, it's always around.
Kaitlin W.
Maynardville, TN
Budweiser is the ultimate American beer. Not only does it taste delicious, its refreshing, and holds many fond memories of my dad and grandfather always drank Budweiser as their beer of choice.
Clare C.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Fantastic. I am a long time supporter of this beer and it is definitely my favorite beer. Always my go to, has a lot of flavor without being overwhelming. Very good for the price and I will most likely be purchasing it again
Helen R.
Pipersville, PA
This beer is truly the all American beer. The taste is great and light. It is also very refreshing after a long day of work. I really recommend a nice cold Budweiser in a beautiful American can!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart