BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a big beer drinker but this is a good beer. I purchased mine from my local liquor store. It was good tasting a light. To me it just like a lot of other beers but again I'm not a big beer drinker.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
Budweiser is our favorite beer to have with burgers or pizza. We drink Budweiser mostly in the summer time. We do like the Aluminum bottles and usually purchase them at our local beer distributor.
Kari B.
Busy, KY
I really like Budweiser beer. It is easy to find most all places carry it. I have bought it multiple times and it is one of my favorite beers. Decent price. I would purchase again and recommend it.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Everyone knows Budweiser brand beers are nostalgic. They are the best in my opinion. The tarse is great and not stake like other popular brands of beer. Good value for your money too!!! The KING of beers!!
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
It's not bad. It's just not my preference. I'll drink bud ice because I get buzzed just a bit faster so I don't have to taste it as long! It did the trick when I was young and broke.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
Budweiser is a top-notch, reputable company. While I enjoy the taste of Bud Light more, this beer also has a very crisp, smooth taste. There really isn't a better beer than a beer made by Budweiser.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
Budweiser is the first beer I started drinking. Something about is comforts me. I love the taste and that I can find a born on date. Budweiser just reminds me of America.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
The best thing about a Budweiser is coming home from a long day and cracking open the top from beginning to end it always tastes better in the bottle! I feel like the cans don't stay as cold and don't have the same taste as the bottle!
Maria A.
I like having a cold Budweiser on a hot summer day, but you can also use the beer to marinate meats for summer barbecues . Grilling meats marinated in beer are so tasty.
Brooke C.
Bryantown, MD
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I am a beer girl! I love almost every kind of beer, however, I always see myself returning to.. well of course, Budweiser. Weither it is at a baseball game or just hanging out with my dad, I always enjoy a ice cold Budweiser.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart