BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cherie Z.
Great cheap beer that tastes decent as well. Perfect to drag along to parties as it's not quite Coors light and it's not quite an IPA. Great to use to make Micheladas as well. Would recommend as it's just an all around great beer for any occasion.
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
I am only giving this a low rate because I'm not a huge fan of beer, but when I do try them to see if any of them are good this one was not for me at all. Budweiser is a taste you have to either love it or you have to hate it. This one was not for me.
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love Budweiser but I hate it out of a can. Glass beer is so much better! I love ordering a glass when I'm having hot wings or a pizza, watching a game with my friends at the bar!
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I prefer the Budweiser brand beer, but I normally drink Bud light. If I was going to drink regular beer though it would be the plain Budweiser though. I like the rich smooth flavor.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Favorite beer & I will always drink it. Budweiser is much heavier than bud light so I usually stick to that. Better than Coors or natural light. Bud actually has taste & it’s everywhere. I would always recommend.
Maranda B.
Budweiser is a true American beer and truly is the king of beers . started out drinking this and still continue to drink this and will pick this beer over others
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
I particularly don't drink that much but this beer is great not just great for drinking but also for marinating some good carne asada. Of course it some is left over with some clamato it makes for a perfect meal.
Kayla K.
Grate for the boat. Throw a few in the ice chest and voila instant redneck! Jk about the redneck. Grew up in Budweiser and never developed a taste for anything else love this stuff.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I have always liked to drink out of a glass bottle. There is not a lot of foam and I think its stays cold longer in the glass bottle. I prefer glass to cans. The flavor is really good and not bitter at all. I recommend Budweiser beer in the bottle.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I am not a huge fan of Budweiser. I would rather have coors light than Budweiser or bud light because they are heavier beers and coors light is lighter. I would drink Budweiser if I wanted to but if anything else is available I would go for that!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink