BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Bee K.
Saco, ME
If you wanna feel like the Marlboro man, a bud heavy is probably the best beer to have in your hand. Great for chasing shots of whiskey and flexing your grilling muscles. Makes me wish I had a mustache.
Samantha H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I prefer the bottles to cans of Budwiser because they have a next level of freshness and coolness to them. Seriously, they get a lot colder. Also, they are easy to reuse for crafts or easy to recycle.
Elaina C.
What can I say other than it truly is the king of beer. I've tried plenty of other beers in my time but there is nothing like coming home from a long day to a ice cold Bud.
Dan M.
College Park, MD
It's a pretty light beer, but it's cheap and refreshing so it can get the job done. Definitely not my first choice, whether at the bar or bringing some home, but sometimes you just need a cheap beer.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Budweiser was the first beer that I ever drank and enjoyed. So began my undying love for the product. Bud heavy is a little sweeter than other domestic beers. But it’s just so heavy! I switched over to Bud Light so I could drink more!
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
All American corn feed classic original beer. You have to shotgun a whole 12 pack once you turn 21 as a right of passage in white redneck culture. If you fail you are shunned from the clan for ever and must marry your 3rd cousin!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
To me this beer is a great American classic. I love this beer for the fact that it is everywhere. Restaurants, events, anything you go to that has beer, this is here. It is always a great beer to have.
Mary H.
Hayden, AL
I love these aluminum bottles. I have tried to drink Budweiser before but it always seemed to get hot after a couple of sips but these bottles really let you enjoy the entire beer while staying cold.
J v.
This is a super thin beer and has very little taste. It’s very cheap but it almost tastes bland like there’s no point in drinking this at all. I don’t recommend it and in fact it taste like fizzy water
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
Their commercials may be adorable with the dogs and horses, but their beer is awful. It really doesn't have any body and smells like urine. Just not good unless you are really wanting something cheap.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart