BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
nadine j.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the taste its not strong going down its smooth and refreshing. Its a brand i trust been drinking and purchasing this brand for several years now i personally love the taste and the price is always affordable.
Patricia S.
Busweiser is the greatest American beer there is! The 16 oz cans are easier to carry around because you don't need to carry as many. You can't beat the American flag cans, they're perfect for anyone who is patriotic!!
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser is a good beer! It's not my all time favorite beer but it is good. I would say I like it better than bud light and also better than its usual competitors Miller colors etc. I would rather get another beer like an IPA though before Budweiser.
Cassie G.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I don't really care for Budweiser, I'm more of a bud light fan. The taste isn't something I like, it definitely leaves a bad after taste and gives me an immediate headache every time.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
This beer tastes like sparkling water. I had it in January an disappointed i was, It literally tastes like sparkling water. I didn't like it at all and will not be purchasing it again.
Josh C.
Hilliard, OH
Very good, so much good. The most good other than my girlfriend Ashley, so is the best most good. Except when I use this product, then it's the best most good if you know what I'm saying. This product is the best most good for any weekend occasion.
Joselynn J.
Charleston, IL
This is my favorite beer by far. Goes down smooth and doesn't taste like beer flavored water. This can result in quite the night so careful drinking and a DD are necessary but overall a great beer. I happily make fun of anyone who doesn't drink it.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
This is a great size when I make some of my crockpot dishes and need a little beer flavor if I'm not in the mood to purchase a large amount. The can keeps the beer cool and the size is great to through in the fridge.
Laura P.
I like the taste of corona and heinaken better but Budweiser is easier to find. Out of the Budweiser varieties I prefer Budweiser light because it has a better, lighter flavor where as Budweiser can be a little strong
Whitney B.
Cleveland, OH
What's to say, really? It's one of America's beers. Loved by many with a loyal fan following. It's great for people who are just getting started drinking beer. It's a great all-around beer for parties. It's reliable and consistent with taste and quality.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink