BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Brandi F.
Miamisburg, OH
I am definitely an amheuser-busch person. I love there products especially Budweiser and Bud Light. I really like the aluminum cans. I feel it keeps the beer so much colder than a regular can or a bottle.
Whitney H.
The all American in me loves this beer!!! The beer is super casual and appears at every event. If I could date a beer , this one and I would have been going steady for a while! Budweiser beers all day !!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
There are very few brands of beer I actually like, Budweiser is at the very top of my list. It's a nice golden color with a thick white head, tastes really good. Crisp and refreshing they don't call them the king of beers for nothing ;)
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
How can you not love a tall can during a cookout?!?! Budweiser is timeless and as long as you get a cold fresh can, you can never go wrong with it. The price is always great and the taste is always good.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce , FL
I used to only drink bud light until one day they didn't have it at the gas station I normally purchase it at. I grabbed the Budweiser instead and haven't gone back to the light! it is a good full flavored beer. I use it often when cooking!
Kristy M.
Kinda cheap, but kinda not that great either. If you're looking for an easy party filler then it's not terrible, but if there's something else for a little more money, I'd definitely pick something else.
Shirah S.
Bronx, Ny
American classic, always one of the cheapest beers in bars and in the stores. Gets the job done. Doesn't taste amazing but it doesn't taste bad either. Definitely an easy buy.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Budweiser is my secret love partner! lol It's my first love as far as beers go! The first beer I've ever had. Bud Light is good too, if your trying to drink and stay trim, but Budweiser truly is the KING.
Java Q.
I enjoy a cold beer from a bottle rather than a can. I'm not so sure that there is a difference in the taste but it is just my preference. I know Budweiser is a trusted brand, and very smooth for a beer.
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Classic American beer. got to be one of the most popular beers around. you see this at every cookout and party. it is cheap and has a decent taste. not my go to beer by far but I wouldn't turn one down.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart