BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
One of my favorite American lagers. It’s affordable and has a crisp taste. Not too hoppy. I’m a repeat customer of this product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new light beer. Buy it now.
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
The aluminum makes the taste different from bottles . great for party's cause most likely someone is due to drop it and it wont break . budwiser was my favorite beer to drink . ( when I wasn't pregnant lol )
Alayna B.
Tucson, AZ
4 stars only because I do not consume alcohol anymore, but when I did, it was always Budweiser. Kept it simple. Heavy on the stomach but a good cold Budweiser was always nice. Drink safely and responsibly!!
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
My husband is a die hard Budweiser fan! I am not a beer drinker but my husband is. And if given the choice he always chooses Budweiser. He loves the taste and enjoys drinking it. He's recommend to everyone!
Jessica R.
It’s a get what you pay for type beer. It’s not a bad tasting beer but not great either. It’s bland and smooth at the same time. A beer that you would have more at a sporting event and not so much with a meal.
Alixx B.
This is my beer of choice when I go out drinking. I feel like they always are doing the cans cool and catchy. I like the price. I also like how when the beer starts to get warm it doesn’t start to change taste.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Hands down my favorite beer!! I personally love darker beers, and you do have to have the taste for it. Alot of my friends say it gives them headaches, but it's one if those beers I could drink on all night and keep a buzz but never get drunk on.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
It's hard to go wrong with an American Classic. I will always be a true Budweiser fan for its crisp refreshing flavor. It may be a bit heavy for some, but it is the perfect full flavor for a true beer fan.
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
Favorite beer. Hands down. My go to all the time, best price for the quality. Rather it’s be a 6 pack or a 24 pack I alway keep Budweiser in my refrigerator. I especially love now that the logo says America.
Brittany B.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Budweiser isn't exactly my first choice beer. I prefer Modelo but if I wanna save a couple bucks, I'll buy Budweiser. The taste takes some getting used to. After the first couple beers, it starts to taste better. But I do admit, it is easy to drink. It goes pretty great in a Michelada.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart