BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I prefer the Budweiser brand beer, but I normally drink Bud light. If I was going to drink regular beer though it would be the plain Budweiser though. I like the rich smooth flavor.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I am not a huge fan of Budweiser. I would rather have coors light than Budweiser or bud light because they are heavier beers and coors light is lighter. I would drink Budweiser if I wanted to but if anything else is available I would go for that!
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I think whenever possible on their should be dropped out of the beer glass. This improves the overall flavor and body of the beer. Also it's nice to relax and unwind apply personal space in your own personal glass.
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
I particularly don't drink that much but this beer is great not just great for drinking but also for marinating some good carne asada. Of course it some is left over with some clamato it makes for a perfect meal.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
I grew up on this beer.LOL yeah back in the 70s.I love it cold and crisp.Great flavor and smooth taste.It is made in the USA which I really like.Great for any barbque,pool party or just playing cards with friends.
Cherie Z.
Great cheap beer that tastes decent as well. Perfect to drag along to parties as it's not quite Coors light and it's not quite an IPA. Great to use to make Micheladas as well. Would recommend as it's just an all around great beer for any occasion.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
It's an okay beer. Not the best I've ever had but certainly not the worst. This is a good choice for taking with you to a party or get together because it's a people pleasing beer and it's good cold in the summer.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
This is a staple in our house, more so for my boyfriend than for me. I do enjoy this beer while hanging out with friends, but it's a little heavy for me. We will continue to buy Budweiser for the foreseeable future.
Larissa E.
Vermilion, OH
I am only giving this a low rate because I'm not a huge fan of beer, but when I do try them to see if any of them are good this one was not for me at all. Budweiser is a taste you have to either love it or you have to hate it. This one was not for me.
Becki S.
Glendale, CO
Very refreshing and enjoyable. Goes well with appetizers, sports and good company. I find this beer to be delicious and never fails to leave me feeling great. It has a great flavor and is always a good decision!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink