BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
I particularly don't drink that much but this beer is great not just great for drinking but also for marinating some good carne asada. Of course it some is left over with some clamato it makes for a perfect meal.
Maranda B.
Budweiser is a true American beer and truly is the king of beers . started out drinking this and still continue to drink this and will pick this beer over others
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I am not a huge fan of Budweiser. I would rather have coors light than Budweiser or bud light because they are heavier beers and coors light is lighter. I would drink Budweiser if I wanted to but if anything else is available I would go for that!
Kayla K.
Grate for the boat. Throw a few in the ice chest and voila instant redneck! Jk about the redneck. Grew up in Budweiser and never developed a taste for anything else love this stuff.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Favorite beer & I will always drink it. Budweiser is much heavier than bud light so I usually stick to that. Better than Coors or natural light. Bud actually has taste & it’s everywhere. I would always recommend.
April H.
There is just something about drinking beer out of a bottle that is so good. Budweiser is going to give you the full body experience with lots of flavor. Just don't have too much and smash the bottles in the road.
Becki S.
Amherst, OH
Very refreshing and enjoyable. Goes well with appetizers, sports and good company. I find this beer to be delicious and never fails to leave me feeling great. It has a great flavor and is always a good decision!
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I prefer the Budweiser brand beer, but I normally drink Bud light. If I was going to drink regular beer though it would be the plain Budweiser though. I like the rich smooth flavor.
Cherie Z.
Great cheap beer that tastes decent as well. Perfect to drag along to parties as it's not quite Coors light and it's not quite an IPA. Great to use to make Micheladas as well. Would recommend as it's just an all around great beer for any occasion.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I grew up on this beer.LOL yeah back in the 70s.I love it cold and crisp.Great flavor and smooth taste.It is made in the USA which I really like.Great for any barbque,pool party or just playing cards with friends.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart