BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my favorite “cheap” beer. I’m not a big fan of light beers but this is a good in between light and dark for me. Has a nice crisp taste and isn’t too heavy for me. Nice to drink alone or with a meal like a burger.
Cassie G.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I don't really care for Budweiser, I'm more of a bud light fan. The taste isn't something I like, it definitely leaves a bad after taste and gives me an immediate headache every time.
Kat W.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Budweiser is my go to beer when I don't feel like drinking more expensive beers. I bought it at the store, and I find it to have a refreshing taste. I have purchased Budweiser multiple times before, and I will again
Marilyn S.
Chippewa Falls
Overall my favorite beer out there. I cant even drink any others anymore because Budweiser just tops the cake. Available anywhere, bud is America’s beer! Every time I have a drink, Budweiser is my first choice, I always sway my friends the American way!
Sam B.
My husband's favorite. He loves the taste. It isn't expensive at all. When my husband comes home from a rough day at work or just a Sunday watching the lions game, he grabs one over others that taste and smell skunky.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
This is a great size when I make some of my crockpot dishes and need a little beer flavor if I'm not in the mood to purchase a large amount. The can keeps the beer cool and the size is great to through in the fridge.
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
Budweiser beer is a classic American favorite. Nothing says "merica" like having a cold bud in your hand while grilling up some delicious food on a hot summer day. Such a timeless classic taste that is so refreshing.
Trisha H.
If I were going to choose a cheap beer to have a good time and feel full off of it I would definitely choose Budweiser it's not the most amazing taste I've had from a beer but it's great for the price and I like it a whole lot better than the Bud Light
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is one of those beers that everyone drinks, for the price it’s not bad. I like to use this beer for drinking games! My boyfriend drinks it regularly, he loves it. I recommend if you aren’t trying to drink fancy.
Laura P.
I like the taste of corona and heinaken better but Budweiser is easier to find. Out of the Budweiser varieties I prefer Budweiser light because it has a better, lighter flavor where as Budweiser can be a little strong
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart