BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
Budweiser beer is a classic American favorite. Nothing says "merica" like having a cold bud in your hand while grilling up some delicious food on a hot summer day. Such a timeless classic taste that is so refreshing.
Brooke L.
This happens to be the go-to beer in our house. Whenever there's an outing or something like that this is what we run to the store and grab because we know it's something that everybody's going to like with a crisp clean taste
Sam B.
My husband's favorite. He loves the taste. It isn't expensive at all. When my husband comes home from a rough day at work or just a Sunday watching the lions game, he grabs one over others that taste and smell skunky.
Marilyn S.
Chippewa Falls
Overall my favorite beer out there. I cant even drink any others anymore because Budweiser just tops the cake. Available anywhere, bud is America’s beer! Every time I have a drink, Budweiser is my first choice, I always sway my friends the American way!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my favorite “cheap” beer. I’m not a big fan of light beers but this is a good in between light and dark for me. Has a nice crisp taste and isn’t too heavy for me. Nice to drink alone or with a meal like a burger.
Danielle V.
Great Americana can! We always get this for our summer camping trips and around 4th of July for some added festive decor. (Plus it's cheap beer so that's a plus!)
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is one of those beers that everyone drinks, for the price it’s not bad. I like to use this beer for drinking games! My boyfriend drinks it regularly, he loves it. I recommend if you aren’t trying to drink fancy.
Courtney A.
St Clairsvle, OH
My favorite beer! Smooth and delicious. I prefer the bottles to the cans but everyone has there own preference. Wildly available at almost everywhere that sells beer. Great price for great tasting beer. I will definitely be purchasing this again and again!
Kat W.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Budweiser is my go to beer when I don't feel like drinking more expensive beers. I bought it at the store, and I find it to have a refreshing taste. I have purchased Budweiser multiple times before, and I will again
Becca K.
Milwaukee, WI
It is nice to see a company come out with a seasonal (and retro) design for a product. Personally as a graphic designer I gravitate towards the products that offer a seasonal product because of the uniqueness of it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart