BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Vicenta a.
Hanford, CA
Most of the time I drink this beer because at some stores it's cheaper than other beer but it's king of beer right so I don't complain.... drinking this makes me wanna play bp all night & dance haha I buy a lot so I recommend others to try it out :) ...
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
One of my music festival go to, it’s a light beer with a higher alcohol content for the same price as the others, so why not choose the one with the higher alcohol content, it does have more calories than others though.
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
This beer reminds me of summer time and crab feasts. I don't drink it unless I'm eating crabs. My kids say I'm a beer snob now and they are probably right. But I'll always like Budweiser.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
This is my favorite! I used to like bud light best but the more I drank Budweiser, the more I enjoyed it. I get a buzz faster with this than bud light. It's not a cheap nasty beer but has a great taste for a cheap price
Amy B.
Royal Oak, MI
Love my Bud! Always smooth and full of flavor! As they say, its the King of Beers! Bud Light is also a good choice if you like a lighter taste! For full flavor, Budweiser is a great choice!
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Every now and then I do drink this beer. Its just that this is too strong for me. You definitely taste the hops and it has an after taste. I normally drink this with some lime and salt.
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Delicious, refreshing anytime of the year. It's always a local favorite in my area. It leaves a clean aftertaste, not bitter at all. I would highly recommend it for those of age to drink!
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
Classic American staple. Was the first beer I ever tried and it got me hooked on beer. I don't drink it now unless it's the only beer available just because I prefer light beers so if you like Bud Light, you'll like this!
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I'm not really a beer person, but if I do drink beer nothing better than a cold bottle of Bud on a hot summer day!..Goes well with a cane pole and a fishing hole :)
Whitney H.
Fort Worth, TX
When I show up to a party with a 6 pack of Budweiser they don't last very long at all. I prefer to drink my beer out of glass bottles and nothing tastes better than an ice cold Budweiser.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink