BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Small amount in a slim can is great for Budweiser. It's hands down my favorite beer, but these are great for when you don't want to commit to a big can and waste whatever you don't drink. They're also a nice size for drinking games and fit well in the fridge!
Christina M.
Washington, NC
When it is a hot day in the summer and the beer is cold is when I enjoy it the best. I also enjoy it around the fire pit on a nice summer night. It has a crisp light taste that makes it an easy drink for a hot summer day.
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
This beer reminds me of summer time and crab feasts. I don't drink it unless I'm eating crabs. My kids say I'm a beer snob now and they are probably right. But I'll always like Budweiser.
Yajaira P.
Love this beer tastes bad taste really good out of the bottle just was out of the can but the bottle holds the coldness better the texture of the liquid as well as the taste is a little different than the can love them
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I'm not really a beer person, but if I do drink beer nothing better than a cold bottle of Bud on a hot summer day!..Goes well with a cane pole and a fishing hole :)
Christina R.
Apple Valley, CA
Budweiser is the only beer I will drink. My friends try to hand me corona, Miller, etc but I refuse to drink it. Budweiser is the one for me. Thank goodness my husbands beer of choice is also Budweiser otherwise we might have some problems in the hide.
Courtney L.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I am a big fan of Budweiser Beer and I think they sell it for a good price. This is a great little pack for those late night parties with friends or just something to have in your fridge when you want more than 12 fl. oz.
J.J. O.
Deer Park, WA
Would give it zero stars if I could. Worst tasting beer I have ever tasted. I don't know anyone who drinks it. Along with me anyone I know who does drink it they get a massive headache. Just not worth it to drink this.
Melanie O.
Jacksonville , FL
Budweiser beer overall it's known for its excellent taste. However when you get it in a can it gets the taste of the can with it. If you're looking for a good Budweiser go for the longnecks instead, you won't regret it.
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Delicious, refreshing anytime of the year. It's always a local favorite in my area. It leaves a clean aftertaste, not bitter at all. I would highly recommend it for those of age to drink!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart