BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
Beer is beer. I don't mind Budweiser, but I prefer light beers unless they are great imports. I feel like I need to eat pork chops and meat when I drink this beer, and there is nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't drink it to get drunk, but I think it has decent flavor.
Kattie M.
Rochester , NY
Budweiser has a great taste, very refreshing.
Best when it's really cold. 18 - 16 oz. cans are more for your buck, bigger can means more beer, bigger can means if your looking to just have one these are perfect it's just enough.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Love Budweiser from a can. I always add a little salt to the rim, gives it an extra something to the flavor. Also good with chocolate cake! Don't knock it till you try it. Relatively cheap beer but with higher end ish flavor.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband preference is always Budweiser for the plain reason it smooth tasting and you don't have the after math headache that cheaper beer Will always give you so irs worth it...that simple
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY
I'm not a big beer drinker. But the few times I do grab a beer it's usually a Budweiser. The taste isn't as bitter as others. Instead, it's lighter and more refreshing!
Amanda J.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a great "traditional" beer. We have it at all of our parties and cookouts. My boyfriend especially is a fan. It always brings forth a sense of nostalgia and is an all around "American" beer. The taste is crisp and refreshing and is great on a hot day
Meagan F.
Quinlan, TX
Budweiser isn't my beer of choice, but during a recent lake trip it was the only beer option available. Surprisingly, it was refreshing and wasn't too hoppy tasting. I also had always thought that Budweiser would taste cheap and watery, but I actually enjoyed it.
Kayla W.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Best kiND of beer there is. Taste good, smells sleep good evening great for cooking beer turkey! My go to beer usually, and not very expensive either. Delicious highly recommend this for sitting around a fire or party!
Julie R.
I really like the aluminum bottle for Budweiser. The bottle keeps the beer very cold. The bottle is also good for parties around the pool. I don't really like to have glass around our pool deck in case something breaks. This is a great solution to that problem.
Sara R.
Plano, TX
Not my first choice for beer, but a back yard BBQ it can be refreshing. We drink more bud light than Budweiser original in our home. For a party its always a good value and enjoyed by most.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart