BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tammy A.
Mooresville, IN
I enjoy sitting down on the weekend after a long week working around the house and opening a can of Budweiser. It goes down smooth and has a nice crisp taste. There is no after taste at all.
Yana N.
This is the best American beer of all time I absolutely love this beer every time I have a house party I always stock up on this and it’s not super pricey which I love and one can last such a long time I would definitely buy again I love it so much
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY
I'm not a big beer drinker. But the few times I do grab a beer it's usually a Budweiser. The taste isn't as bitter as others. Instead, it's lighter and more refreshing!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
A good bud isn't too bad. I drink this with my uncle. It's his favorite beer so if he offers me one I'll crack it open. It's a decent light beer with easy taste. It's not expensive and it has American packaging which is awesome
tiffany M.
Modesto, CA
It's not often I find a beer that van make me feel at home. I remember my first beer! and it was a sip from my dad's ice cold bottle of Budweiser. We'll all pretend I was of age, and it'd tasted like memories to me ever since!
Amanda H.
It’s a drinkable beer if you have no other choice it’s not my fave of one I look for but it’s an old American classic. If you want a beer and nothing is looking good this is always an option but never one I would make willingly.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Love Budweiser from a can. I always add a little salt to the rim, gives it an extra something to the flavor. Also good with chocolate cake! Don't knock it till you try it. Relatively cheap beer but with higher end ish flavor.
Alma O.
Santa Ana, CA
My dad always said Budweiser was the best beer while I was growing up, I was thought he was exaggerating. But ever since I started drinking to socialize of course. I've got to trully give it to him. He was so right. I love Budweiser it's the best beer out there.
Holly L.
Great beer, good flavor. Can't ever go wrong with a good cold bud. Whether out for drinks, bbqing or just having a drink with dinner it's great beer. Smooth and just right.
Deborah Stanley S.
Pontotoc, MS
I use to love to drink this Budweiser 16 oz, out of the bottle. I drank this some, but I prefer Miller cause the bud gives me a headache. Is an awesome beer, put it up in the freeze for awhile and let it ice, is so much better.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart