BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Christinna S.
I don't mind a cold frosty brew but when I drank my first bottle of Budweiser it felt as though the pits of hell had opened up and just assaulted my taste buds with hate and shame. It is truly difficult to choke down but like most beer, after the first bottle it's just alcohol. Still...not my first or last choice. Gross.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Budweiser is your basic beer. It is not the best or most eloquent of beers out there but it tastes good for the price. It is a beer that is not going anywhere... sometimes craft beers just don't hit the spot the way this beer does.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
LOVE the look for this. The taste of it is even better. Yes, the flavor is out of this world good! You will LOVE it. It really doesn't compare to any other alternatives. Yes, the value is AMAZING! It's me coming back for sure. Yes, I recommend this to everyone I know
amanda j.
Cramerton, NC
I honestly do not enjoy beer, it tastes like soapy water. I can't stand it. I have friends and family members who drink that frequently I can only sip it here and there.
Krista U.
Fort Worth, TX
The king of beers! Me and my husband love Budweiser, eespecially when it's ice cold. After a long day a cold beer always hits the spot but Budweiser is even more perfect than any other beer. Very smooth but not wimpy like bud light
Ariana L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is alright, its a famous brand that everyone's familiar with. It is affordable and not too expensive. I think it tastes very watery and watered down if they could enhance the actual beer flavor it'd taste better. I would only recommend if you like watery beer.
Silvia V.
Seagoville, TX
Every time I have a special event or just feel like having a beer I always get Budweiser. There's just so delicious and tasty. Great teast of beer. Just love Budweiser beer, there just so good!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
The best beer i've had by far. Perfect taste and smooth on the way down. You know when your playing beer pong and the game goes too long amd your'e left with gross beer? Well I can honestly say this still tastes good after the gane.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
Best for having friends over. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get a beer that everyone will enjoy. The price point is affordable and everyone likes a bud so you don’t have to worry about buying tons of different drinks.
Alma O.
Santa Ana, CA
My dad always said Budweiser was the best beer while I was growing up, I was thought he was exaggerating. But ever since I started drinking to socialize of course. I've got to trully give it to him. He was so right. I love Budweiser it's the best beer out there.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart