BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Aysia C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is one of my favorite beer! I think its rich in the taste and doesn't seemed watered down unlike a lot of other products on the market! Love the flavor you get your moneys worth out of this beer I would buy this beer again most definitely like I do anyways! Lol
Shaunie s.
This is one of the best beers ever. its our go to beer, my boyfriend and I and all our friends always have a pack in the fridge, along with someother adult beverages. we have even gone to the brewary to see how its made,gotten free drinks at the end of the tour and got to take pictures with the clydesdales. so awesome. its a great tasting beer, goes down smooth, great price.
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
Budweiser has a rich full bodied flavor with a slight bite to it, especially if it is not really cold but it has a good flavor at a reasonable price so i give it 4 stars.
Roni G.
AWFUL!!! I do know that this company does own several brands of beer, HOWEVER if I'm only reviewing Bud don't waste your calories. There are other beers with more flavor.
Alicia G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love love love how Budweiser tastes in a glass! My favorite to order when I go out to eat or to go watch a game because it is super refreshing, smooth & not to filling.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Budweiser is your basic beer. It is not the best or most eloquent of beers out there but it tastes good for the price. It is a beer that is not going anywhere... sometimes craft beers just don't hit the spot the way this beer does.
Samantha S.
Fort Wayne, IN
All-time favorite classic beer. Same great taste always. A wonderful American company that supports the working class. And keeps their beer affordable and the best ever.
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
My husbands favorite. He calls himself a true Budweiser man, he doesn’t drink anything else! Everyone knows it too! The taste is right up his ally and it goes down so smooth. Highly recommend for an affordable and delicious treat.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
Budweiser is the awesome, crisp, bubbly, but four stars because it isn't bud light! If you aren't looking for lower calories and a little bit of a lighter feel go for it.
Alexis S.
They are great just don't let any one go to over board😂😉. We bought some for a party and the party went great, we drank it straight played beer pong with it, everything. Some even use it for cigarette butts after it has been drank
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink