Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Brewed by our original all natural process using the choicest hops, rice and best barley malt.

Who like this? ?
How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers?
What does Budweiser beer taste like?
Start your review of Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Publix
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 25 fl. oz. Can
I’m almost forty years old and I still love my first beer choice!! I enjoy the crisp and refreshing taste of an ice cold Budweiser! Just call me an American Girl who loves this American Born Beer!! With the Super Bowl coming up I know my fridge will be packed!! Thank you Budweiser for being the King!!!
Morgan D.
Fairview, PA
Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Morgan D.
Classy girls drink Budweiser! Yes this is my beer of choice! It’s so refreshing and delicious I don’t drink anything else! [product:budweiser-beer-18pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Beer 16 fl oz; 1 pt
The taste is amazing. And I recommend to others. The price is reasonable and you can find in a lot stores.
Victoria G.
Polk, OH
Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Victoria G.
Review for: Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles
Budweiser is my all time favorite beer! It has an amazing flavor and it never does me wrong!
Heather S.
Aumsville, OR
Budweiser Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Heather S.
I made my dad a "beer can cake" out of these red white and blue cans. It turned out amazing! And tasted great too ;)
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
I like it but the flavor is very strong but my husband likes it, he says it is very tasty and he likes the price more.
Madison H.
Jonesboro, AR
My go to party drink. It’s higher in percentage so it does not take as many drinks to make you feel it. Goes down so smoothly. Budweiser over any other beer for sure.
Kelly L.
Jacksonville, FL
Budweiser beer is my go to drink after a long day at work. It's cold & refreshing and adds a great flavor to anything you are eating. It calms your mind & soothed your worries, even if only temporarily, Budweiser rules all!
Salena M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans
Best beer, so smooth and refreshing. The cans are a good size too, great for tailgating or just hanging out.
Jessica L S.
Lake Orion, MI
Great Beer it has a good taste to it and it's very smooth.has no bitterness to it.I know a lot of people that Drink it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
vanessa L.