BY BUDWEISER #24 in Beer

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
  • I enjoy this American beer quite a bit, similar to our Ca...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I got into craft beer early, so I skipped on most of the big beers. Thought I'd try them so I could see what all the (anti-)hype was about. Today, it's Bud. 25 ounce tallboy with the "America" theme, poured into a large glass tankard.

Look: Clear, yellowish-gold. An aggressive pour gives three fingers of foamy head, that slowly dissipates to a thin ring. Not much in the way of lacing; any foam generated from swirling quickly slides down the glass, leaving no trace of its presence.

Smell: Very faint smell of ethanol and white bread, maybe a little corn. Not too strong, not too pleasant, but not offensive either.

Taste: It doesn't taste bad, per se, but it's very mild. The primary flavor is corn. Candy corn, to be exact, due to the sweetness of the malt. No strong hops flavor or bitterness. The hops are definitely present, keeping the sweetness in check, but not really standing out. Vaguely grassy aftertaste. Drinkable, refreshing, but a little bland.

Mouthfeel: The body is a bit thin and the carbonation is rather strong. It's very much like Perrier, and goes down smooth, making it easy to chug down.

Overall: As I said earlier, it doesn't really taste bad, it's just very simple and mild. The 5% ABV makes it a decent choice for a cheap buzz, if that's what you're looking for, as it drinks quickly. I probably won't buy any more, but if a friend handed me one at a barbecue, I wouldn't turn them down. I am, however, now very interested in tasting Bud Light, as I can't imagine something tasting too much lighter than this.
Ebony S.
harlem
Taste amazing... My father grew up drinking Budweiser, as a little girl I taste some of my fathers Budweiser when he wasn’t looking. It taste good. I shouldn’t be drinking young but I was about 12 years old. It was my first beer ever! He wasn’t in the room at the time so I drunk some. I always wondered why he was drinking it? Does it taste good? I finally drunk some..... everyone tried something bad or done. Anyway this beer taste good. :)
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
Review for: Beer 22 fl oz; 1 pt 6 fl oz, Beer 16 oz, Beer 16 oz lb lb, Budweiser Beer 10 Oz Slim Can, Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans, Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Just like Bud Light you’ll find this beer anywhere you go. That’s one of the great things about it is that it’s always going to be the same everywhere you go and if you’re ever in a pickle and don’t know what to get this is the one. It has a great taste it’s a little bit heavier than the Bud Light but if that’s what you’re into then this is the beer for you
Katie W.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Whenever I want something a little "more" than bud light but less than a heavy craft beer, I always choose Budweiser. It's the All American Beer, is perfect for bar-be-ques and cook outs, football and baseball games and concerts. I prefer to get the case, because it's cheaper overall.
Candy H.
Anthony fl
All time favorite beer! I like the bottles better then the cans thought. Highly recomended! No one would ever be able to change my preference on this one. They can try but they will fail always been my favorite always will be. Great taste. It is not a light beer. With that being said it is an amazing choice for beer lovers!
Jennifer W.
This is an alright beer it is refreshing there are definitely other beers out there though that are smoother and have a better taste to them this is an all right option but by far is not my favorite and can be kind of heavy which is not ideal if you're having it with a meal or if you plan on drinking quite a few of them
Erika B.
Review for: Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans more...
I know a lot of people that enjoy Budweiser beer but I am not one of those people... I know beer is beer and so it’s supposed to have a “beer taste” but Budweiser’s flavor is a bit sour (for lack of a better word.) Definitely not my beer of choice but I’ll drink it if it’s the only available brand at a party/gathering.
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Always been a fan of this brand. All their beers go down smooth and have a great taste to it. Not bad for the price. Better than cheaper brands for sure. They have a great variety to choose from for different beer drinkers and I love that they put different designs on their bottles and cans every few months!
Rae M.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Budweiser is disgusting. I’ve tried it several times in my life and still find myself wondering how they’re still in business. The first time I tried it, I almost vomited immediately after because I couldn’t stand the taste or smell. Ended up tossing it and not drinking anything that day. I’ve tried it again after that and still did not care for it.
Cindi H.
Largo
When you are born in STL you grow up on Anheuser-Busch products and Cardinal baseball. It isn't my favorite flavor and it isn't as refreshing as a Stella but it is part of the Saint Louis experience and is generally found at every barbecue helping the pork steak flavors along with some Maul's.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink