16 colors available

BY BUDWEISER #11 in Beer

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
  • I enjoy this American beer quite a bit, similar t...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm making beer battered shrimp. It's this a good beer for that?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
Overview Arguably the world’s best-known beer, both for better and for worse, the King of Beers is also the King of Beer Advertising. The face of Bud has evolved constantly, while the brewery claims that the beer hasn’t changed in over a century. Is there any other brand that inspires so much interest in their ads from people who don’t consume their product?

Flavors and aromas We tasted Budweiser out of both can and bottle, and the results were impressively consistent: the beer is flat and thin, with a palate dominated by weak, bready malt (“watery cornflakes,” in the words of one taster). We found no evidence of the promised “choicest hops.” There’s also no aftertaste, which may be the reason for this beer’s popularity: all the alcohol of beer with none of those pesky beer flavors.
McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.
It's an inexpensive option as far as beer goes, so it would be unfair of me to critique it as if it were passing itself off as a higher quality microbrew, but even still, it's kind of like drinking moderately alcoholic water.
As a Wisconsinite, I grew up on Budweiser, so it has a nice nostalgia-inducing quality. But now that I'm 28 years old, it just tastes like 9th grade and poor choices to me.
Budweiser will always have a place in my heart. It gets the job done and makes it easy to have a great time with friends--but now that I can afford more expensive beers, it's fallen far, far to the wayside. Still a nice trip down memory lane, though.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Have always loved the taste of Bud beers over others beers out there. My husband prefers Michelob Ultra or Coors so for the past few years I've drank that instead, until a couple weeks ago that is. I had a craving for my long lost friend so I picked up a pack of Bud and the taste was just as delicious as I remembered it but it wasn't long before my stomach was hurting so bad and was so bloated! I had never experienced this before but because my body got used to the other ones I guess I can't handle my favorite one like I used to... So sad! I'll still suffer for its goodness every once in a while but I won't be making it my regular again.
Rainey A.
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA
Budweiser (/bʌdˈwaɪzər/) is an American-style pale lagerproduced by Belgian multinational corporation Anheuser–Busch InBev.

Introduced in 1876 by Carl Conrad & Co. of St. Louis, Missouri,[1] it has grown to become one of the highest selling beers in the United States, and is available in over 80 markets worldwide—though, due to a trademark dispute, cannot necessarily do so under the Budweiser name. It is made with up to 30% rice in addition to hopsand barley malt.[2] Produced in various breweries around the world, Budweiser is a filtered beeravailable in draught and packaged forms.

Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be but it still is just ok. Budweiser pours a golden hue with a thick two fingered head that dissipates pretty quickly and doesn't leave much of a lacing. The aroma is crisp and clean but there isn't much else other than a faint sweetness. The flavor is crisp and clean as well but the rice comes out more bitter than corn from other Miller and Coors' offerings. This wasn't terrible but nothing overly great either.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Longs, SC
The ultimate American sellout! Yes, it's brewed the hard way, as brewing lagers is difficult, temperature is everything. But this no flavor, Belgian owned beer tried its hardest to stick to its roots of exploiting the American people with its true goal, making lots of money for its shareholders and Belgian paren't company. Support local business, support American business and drink local. This is pretty much half a world away as far as American goes.
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This beer brings back my childhood, because it's the only beer that my father drank. I remember when he gave me my first sip! It was bitter to me but then all the foams from an ice cold cup. Now that I'm older, it's taste so good on a hot day. It's not as bitter but has a great bold beer taste. This is a great beer! And it's delicious with food too. I WILL definitely repurchase....for the great beer and the memories behind it.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Bud is really the classic American beer. This summer they really tried to embody that with their packaging, which showed the stripes of the American flag and the hand of the Statue of Liberty. Bud is always my go-to for any kind of daytime drinking, sports, summer holidays, pool days, you name it. I prefer it to light beers because it has a fuller and more developed taste. But I DEFINITELY suggest drinking these cold.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
While this beer is in the same category as Coors & Pabst I have to say it gets the extra star because I like the aluminum bottles that have the twist off/on top & I love the 'merica design! You can't go wrong!!
The twist off top allows you to get the beer colder and fresh longer. I like to have the option to slip it back into the cooler to keep it cold if I am doing something while I am enjoying a beer.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Jacksonville, FL
If I am looking for top quality beer at a low prince, Budweiser is my go to. I enjoy that they customize their appearance for certain occasions and have different varieties to cater to a wider audience. I can count on this to not give me a headache when I am finished and I would definitely recommend this brand to someone who wants both quality and quantity for their money.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
What is your favorite time to enjoy a Budweiser?