BY BUDWEISER #27 in Beer

• I enjoy this American beer quite a bit, similar to our Ca...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I got into craft beer early, so I skipped on most of the big beers. Thought I'd try them so I could see what all the (anti-)hype was about. Today, it's Bud. 25 ounce tallboy with the "America" theme, poured into a large glass tankard.

Look: Clear, yellowish-gold. An aggressive pour gives three fingers of foamy head, that slowly dissipates to a thin ring. Not much in the way of lacing; any foam generated from swirling quickly slides down the glass, leaving no trace of its presence.

Smell: Very faint smell of ethanol and white bread, maybe a little corn. Not too strong, not too pleasant, but not offensive either.

Taste: It doesn't taste bad, per se, but it's very mild. The primary flavor is corn. Candy corn, to be exact, due to the sweetness of the malt. No strong hops flavor or bitterness. The hops are definitely present, keeping the sweetness in check, but not really standing out. Vaguely grassy aftertaste. Drinkable, refreshing, but a little bland.

Mouthfeel: The body is a bit thin and the carbonation is rather strong. It's very much like Perrier, and goes down smooth, making it easy to chug down.

Overall: As I said earlier, it doesn't really taste bad, it's just very simple and mild. The 5% ABV makes it a decent choice for a cheap buzz, if that's what you're looking for, as it drinks quickly. I probably won't buy any more, but if a friend handed me one at a barbecue, I wouldn't turn them down. I am, however, now very interested in tasting Bud Light, as I can't imagine something tasting too much lighter than this.
Katie W.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Whenever I want something a little "more" than bud light but less than a heavy craft beer, I always choose Budweiser. It's the All American Beer, is perfect for bar-be-ques and cook outs, football and baseball games and concerts. I prefer to get the case, because it's cheaper overall.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Beer 24 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 16 oz lb lb, Budweiser® Beer 8-12 fl. oz. Bottles, Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Glass Bottle, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 40 fl oz; 1 qt 8 fl oz, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser® Beer 15-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans, Budweiser® Beer 18-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer 3-25 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Plastic Bottle, BUDWEISER 10 Oz Beer 12 PK CANS, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 4 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
It’s Budweiser what can I say. It’s the first beer I drank as a teenager. It’s cheap. It was always at every house party you went to, or every camping trip, or beach day. It’s just a staple for young drinkers. It’s so so on flavor once you’ve graduated to micro brews, but like I said, it’s cheap and alright when you need a substitute for your more expensive brews
Erika B.
Review for: Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans more...
I know a lot of people that enjoy Budweiser beer but I am not one of those people... I know beer is beer and so it’s supposed to have a “beer taste” but Budweiser’s flavor is a bit sour (for lack of a better word.) Definitely not my beer of choice but I’ll drink it if it’s the only available brand at a party/gathering.
Jennifer W.
This is an alright beer it is refreshing there are definitely other beers out there though that are smoother and have a better taste to them this is an all right option but by far is not my favorite and can be kind of heavy which is not ideal if you're having it with a meal or if you plan on drinking quite a few of them
Cindi H.
Largo
When you are born in STL you grow up on Anheuser-Busch products and Cardinal baseball. It isn't my favorite flavor and it isn't as refreshing as a Stella but it is part of the Saint Louis experience and is generally found at every barbecue helping the pork steak flavors along with some Maul's.
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
Bud light is an absolute waste of time when this exists. To be completely honest, the only time I’ve ever drank Budweiser is when I’ve had it duct taped to my hand at a party for a very specific game, however it was easy to drink and very refreshing. Not heavy or overwhelming at all!
Ash S.
Barstow
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
There is most definitely better tasting beer than this one. It doesn’t have a horrible taste but I thought it would be a lot better for the amount of people who like drinking this beer. I probably would not buy this beer again as it taste very watered down and kind of old.
Madina T.
Bridgeport
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
So this is the beer that someone i know deinks all the time. At first i kind of liked it, but later on, now, it tastes like oil, when you burp, you can actually taste oil. I’m not sure if they changed their formula or something but it’s been tasting disgusting .
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Budweiser is one of my favorite beers to drink! I prefer bottles over cans I feel like bottles have better taste. I am a repeat consumer. The taste isn’t to strong nor to lite, it’s just right for me. It’s definitely a must try if you haven’t. If you do, enjoy and drink responsibly please.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink