BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. see more...

Andreina G.
Deliciosa, suave, perfecta para un compartir un domingo en casa con tus amigos y familiares. Es la preferida de casa.
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
I’m not usually a beer fan so I thought I’d try something different and it was actually surprisingly really good
I love this beer. the first time the probe was in Colombia, in a bar in Cúcuta north of Santander. be in love
Sarah W.
scunthorpe
Very nice tasting lager. Always buy in for parties as it’s a big hit with guests. Reasonably priced too
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Love this it tastes lovely when chilled its very refreshing well worth purchasing wont be disappointed
Lauren M.
high wycombe
amazing taste
good quality beer
affordable price
highly recommend by many people
everyone drinks it
Love those little vintage bottle ! Taste amazingly good like original! And the price is very affordable!
Clint J.
Having a crisp, clean malt flavor akin to crackers, as in pilsners. Having the smooth consistency of cream, applicable in beer to head or mouthfeel. Dry and firm in bitterness, mouthfeel or flavor. In appearance, deep brown or black in color; in flavor, rich with flavors and absent of light fruity or spicy notes.
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
1. “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.”

2. “What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?”

3. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”

4. “When I see people stand fully in their truth, or when I see someone fall down, get back up, and say, ‘Damn. That really hurt, but this is important to me and I’m going in again’—my gut reaction is, ‘What a badass.’”
Maria A.
San Mateo, CA

Budweiser é a única cerveja que eu gosto e bebo. Para mim, tem o melhor sabor, é leve e permite que você beba e coma também. Perfeito para beber em churrascos e festas com seus amigos. Sempre que bebo, sinto-me bem no dia seguinte. Eu recomendo que você compre e experimente, você nunca mais vai querer beber outra cerveja.