BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. see more...

Budweiser® Amber Lager Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Glass Bottles
Really nice taste to this beer it goes with any snack you are eating. Also goes well with lemonade, orange and blackcurrant. It is a good beer.
Mónica O.
It is a very savoury lager, not heavy at all. Really pleasant for a nice afternoon with friends. Really good for people that like light beers.
Jblest H.
Yquiero un poco de este producto ya que con anterioridad lo he degustado y es una cerveza soberbiamente deliciosa y es única el el planeta
Not my style of taste. Ons again, I assiciate it with more of a manly beer. I also don't enjoy the taste and would prefer a lighter beer.
Taylor D.
victoria,bc
Pretty good beer. Have had worse but have had better. Definitely a go to if you don’t know what kind of beer you want for that occasion.
Paradise H.
cairo
If we do not do this, you have lost a lot. I have two cats. Kosho and Kitty are my whole life. I can not imagine my life without them
Ganchimeg B.
Los Angeles, CA
Budweiser is my favorite beer. Somehow it has grispy taste. But i never get bored of drinking it and i would keep drinking.
Dae R.
Greater Manchester , Salford
Refreshing, tasteful and just great 👍🏼
Such a good drink to have for a bbq or a kick back with the family watching football
Isania M.
Santiago de los Caballeros
It is a soft beer on the palate, you do not get saturated or impale with it, ideal for meetings with friends and family
Joanne D.
Darnlaw View auchinleck , Cumnock
Very tasty chilled on a hot summers night! Price is very reasonable and taste isn’t to strong like some beers I’ve had.