BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. see more...

Ryan R.
Atlanta, GA
Not bad for a cheaper beer. Definitely some good caramel sweetness. I would recommend.
Dina S.
teaneck
Not a huge beer drinker, but I’m a sucker for packaging and the bottles are cool 👌👌.
Jessica b.
Batavia, OH
This is always my go to beer. I love it. I don’t think it’s bitter at all. It’s great
Courtney S.
Alba
I'm not super big into beer, I usually go the whiskey route. I've tried many and made that "yuck" face. I do enjoy regular Budweiser, but this Amber takes the cake!
Annie T.
Rosemead, CA
I loved everything about this beer! (except it's limited availability) Great looking packaging, taste was fantastic, smooth and not too hoppy, and consistent. Great tasting amber ale quality. I am hoping AB will roll out another batch soon.
Jes R.
Huntley
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband’s favorite. It was different but he enjoyed it. Compares to more expensive beers for a better price
Valerie Y.
I don't really drink, but I did try 1. It was good, as far as beer goes. Didn't have a skunky or bitter taste.
Chrissie O.
Montpellier
Un peu trop fort pour moi. La bière est bien ambrée comme annoncée mais je n'ai pas trop adhéré. Je l'ai bu chaude donc ça passe sûrement mieux quand c'est frais. À tester
Carla V.
Ajax
The bottles definitely caught my eye to this beer! An average joe with the flavour- not to strong. On the affordable side too. I must add, the packaging is very easy to carry around as well.
Chencho D.
Hamilton
I like the taste it's so refreshing but bit bitter for me.. But I simply love it. I have this problem with beers, when ever I drink beer it gives me dirrahoea and there are few beers which doesn't give me that.. And budwiser is little milder in this way.