BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. see more...

Fabrícia O.
Hyattsville, MD
I don't like strong beer, so larger is the best option for me. Soft flavor. Not get me drunk. And I can drink a lot
Robyn S.
usa
I love this beer. It's one of my favorite. I love bringing this to the party! It's one I always have in rotation!!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
The old one and a lot more. the other day. the first to know if it were not in a while back and I have a great time
celia r.
Stockton, CA
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
Paula M.
I like beer is good and sometimes I use it for food! It's refreshing but at the same time a little strong!
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
This is a good party drink as most people will like it. Plus it is not expensive. I recommend trying it.
Delma B.
Somerset, NJ
I like this beer it’s great for everyday , and also nice if you don’t like the more heavier darker beers
Jessalyn L.
Tried this beer for the first time recently and I would recommend it to those that like a heavier beer.
Michelle Ashley W.
Independence
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Amber Lagers, and this one did not disappoint. Refreshing and crisp from the first to last sip.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This beer is just okay. I think they could work on the taste a little more, not a very good after taste