Budweiser® Amber Lager Beer uploaded by Mike R.

BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. Budweiser is giving beer lovers the chance to experience and taste history with the release of its limited-edition 1933 Repeal Reserve Amber Lager. The recipe behind Repeal Reserve dates back to the pre-Prohibition era when Adolphus Busch created and brewed a special Amber Lager for his friends and local community to enjoy. Due to the onset of Prohibition in 1920, the beer didn’t have a chance to be distributed widely outside the St. Louis area… until now.

Leith M.
Houston
Great tasting! Definitely my new favorite beer! It's a little pricey but worth every penny! Had a hard time finding it though. Not every store or beer distributor had it. Drove a good way for it and was very happy to. Definitely making that drive again!
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Smooth tasting, not to hoppy, and very refreshing. Bottle design is good and catches the eye. Im not a big fan of the darker ale but I enjoyed this lager very much.
Emily G.
rochester, MN
Great for a first amber beer to try if you don’t want to spend a lot of money. I like that it isn’t that heavy but still good flavor. You can pick this up at any liquor store. I would buy it again if there weren’t any other options
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
This is delicious! My husband and I had to go to four different stores in order to find this beer. We saw so many commercials during the World Series and had to try this beer since Us was only here for a limited time during the holidays.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
I love the taste! Beer is my fave choice of drink specially during special occasions with friends and family. I had this during halloween party recently. It doesn't have strong smell at all.
Seth C.
jacksonville
Wow!! What a change in taste for Budweiser. I was very impressed with how smooth this 6.1% alcohol content beer tastes. The amber was amazing. Definitely one of the best amber lagers I have had. Very satisfied
Melissa D.
North Salem, NY
I love this edition of Budweiser. I love Amber beer and this tastes great. Good summer beer. Can't wait for summer sitting by the ocean and pop one of these open.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
That’s actually better than most of the Budweiser is if you’re just getting a regular Budweiser it’s not that great but since this one is the amber logger I did enjoy the lot and Laurie had a little bit richer of the flavor it was something that I can actually drink and enjoy
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
We actually drove about 15 miles out of our way tonight to just buy this beer. In my boyfriends words “it’s very refreshing”. It was worth the drive and it was fairly cheap. We bought pretzels, a 6 pack of beer and a 6 pack of 6 oz ginger ale and only spend $11.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.