Budweiser® Amber Lager Beer uploaded by Mike R.

BY BUDWEISER

This American Amber Lager has a lightly hoppy, roasted malt aroma with a slightly sweet taste and a sharp, crisp finish. Budweiser is giving beer lovers the chance to experience and taste history with the release of its limited-edition 1933 Repeal Reserve Amber Lager. The recipe behind Repeal Reserve dates back to the pre-Prohibition era when Adolphus Busch created and brewed a special Amber Lager for his friends and local community to enjoy. Due to the onset of Prohibition in 1920, the beer didn’t have a chance to be distributed widely outside the St. Louis area… until now.

Leith M.
Houston
Great tasting! Definitely my new favorite beer! It's a little pricey but worth every penny! Had a hard time finding it though. Not every store or beer distributor had it. Drove a good way for it and was very happy to. Definitely making that drive again!
Lindsay C.
Houston
My boyfriend works for AB, and I request he brings a pack of this home a month. It’s my all time favorite outside of the classic Bud Heavy. Great taste though the bottle can be a pain to open. Worth it though.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Smooth tasting, not to hoppy, and very refreshing. Bottle design is good and catches the eye. Im not a big fan of the darker ale but I enjoyed this lager very much.
Delaney G.
Clemson
This beer is better than the typical budwesier, but I would prefer a craft beer over an Amber Lager. This beer is not well balanced and has a very unsupported flavor to it. You can almost tell that Budweiser is going out of their comfort zone to create this product.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
This is delicious! My husband and I had to go to four different stores in order to find this beer. We saw so many commercials during the World Series and had to try this beer since Us was only here for a limited time during the holidays.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
I love the taste! Beer is my fave choice of drink specially during special occasions with friends and family. I had this during halloween party recently. It doesn't have strong smell at all.
Seth C.
jacksonville
Wow!! What a change in taste for Budweiser. I was very impressed with how smooth this 6.1% alcohol content beer tastes. The amber was amazing. Definitely one of the best amber lagers I have had. Very satisfied
Melissa D.
North Salem, NY
I love this edition of Budweiser. I love Amber beer and this tastes great. Good summer beer. Can't wait for summer sitting by the ocean and pop one of these open.
Lia P.
Lakewood, NY
I am not a huge fan of beer, so any beer review that I do is not going to be above a star or two. I thought that the flavor was very harsh, and to me beer in general just tastes like water that went bad. If you are a beer lover, definitely give this a try. Don't knock it till you try it, right?