Bud's Best Cookies Bite Size Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Sydni S.Bud's Best Cookies Bite Size Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Beatriz C.

BY BUD'S BEST COOKIES

Bud's Best® Cookies Bite Size Vanilla Wafers.

Little Cookie. Big Taste®.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• How do these cookies compare to Nabisco brand?2 Answers
Sydni S.
I love these. So inexpensive and worth it. They are good for snacks, milkshakes, pudding, desserts, etc. Walmart, Dollar Tree, Walgreens are a few stores that I purchase them from. Cheaper price and I buy them over Nabisco and Great Value anyday ❤️
Victoria D.
These are delicious! You can get these at any grocery store. I love having mine with coffee and it's a perfect snack to have with hot chocolate. They're very sweet and crunchy which I like.
Kendyl W.
Birmingham, AL
Awesome cookies! I love all of buds best cookies. But these are the only vanilla wafers I buy. And as an added bonus they're made in America (alabama)!
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
Love these vanilla wafers. Perfect snack size. I like to use them in banana pudding because the soften a lot more than the big ones.
zuly s.
Best in the whole world i could eat them all day every day none stop and my kids love them as well
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are good for banana pudding and just to put peanut butter on them it tastes like vanilla they are really good
Pamel K.
How do these cookies compare to Nabisco brand?