BY BUD'S BEST

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Coconut Bar 6Oz Bag Cookies6 Oz. Bite Size. Made In Usa.

Brandy H.
sumter, SC
I can't remember the last time I had a coconut bar! These use to be my all time favorite! I don't even know where to buy these anymore. So yummy!
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Don't get me wrong, these little bars are good. I just don't think they taste much like coconut.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
WHERE CAN I BUY THESE ?????
Kaitlin M.
Where can you buy these they sound so good!