BY BUD'S BEST

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Candy & Cookies Butterfinger 6Oz6 Oz. Bite Size. Made In Usa. see more...

Zackary A.
These cookies are so good! Once you open the back you can’t stop. Every time I buy them I end up eating whole bag. They have such a great flavor, taste just like butterfinger and they’re so cheap! Only a dollar for a bag. The only thing I would improve is making it available in larger sizes!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love Buds Best Cookies! I'm probably partial because these are made in Alabama,my home state. School children take field trips there and get to try the warm cookies and they are amazing! They are smaller in size so a handful will due because they are pretty sweet. Easy to find in your chain stores and I have even bought them at local gas stations. would definitely buy again!
Deidre T.
Not my favorite of the Bud's Best cookies but they are still good. I don't even like Butterfinger candy that much but these are still yummy. I usually find them at dollar tree so the price is good. I just prefer some of the other fun Bud's Best flavors.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I love butterfingers so when I saw these at a store while looking for a snack, I grabbed some to try. They didn't last long, that's for sure! They're sugar cookies with bits of Butterfinger mixed in, very good!
Joanna S.
These are really cool. I never have tried them but I have heard good things and they look amazing. I really want to try them and just not had the chance to yet but hopefully I will get the chance to soon.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've only had these cookies once but they are really good and very different than other cookies i've had and I really like them. I love butterfingers also so these were great cookies overall. They had me at butterfinger lol.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
These cookies are so good! I stumbled upon them at Dollar Tree and had to get them because they're so cheap! They're addicting and deliciously crunchy. Fun packaging and have bought multiples since! Would buy again.
Jess R.
My husband and oldest son absolutely love these cookies. They're a great value too. We usually grab a few bags at a time because they'll easily eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Madison V.
I have no idea where influenster got their price on this product...but this product is phenomenal! Every single kind of cookie sold by this company is amazing! I highly recommend!
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
These cookies are the best, they taste so good and you can find them at Walgreens or walmart. i would definitely recommend this to everyone that loves chocolate and cookies
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Where can you find these n what other flavors are there
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
Where Can I Find these? they look soo good.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can I get these? My dad would love them
Erica G.
What store are these available at and what part of the country have you found these?
Ashley C.
Red Springs, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who has tried these? Is they rich in sugar?