Budget Saver Banana Twin Pops, 18ct uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY BUDGET SAVER

• Is this some sort of ice cream? 1 Answers
  • Whats everyone's favorite flavor of Popsicle and do you eat popsi...1 Answers
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite. You get them for an insanely cheap price & they taste just like a banana. Very affordable and the kids will definitely love them. I buy mine at walmart, I think that's about the only place you can find them. I definitely recommend if you love popsicles.
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Indiana, PA
I love these so much. My boyfriend and I got these for insanely cheap at Walmart and I've been eating them almost every day since! best twin pops ever.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are absolutely delicious popsicles i love that they taste just like bananas and they come at an amazing price!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorites! Growing up I always wanted these and still crave them all the time! There affordable and good!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have noithiing bad to say about these at all. Great taste and price.My kids love them. Perfect for those hot humid days we get here in fl
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about these. Reminds me of being a kid and playing outside then coming in for a snack.
Algoma, WI
My most favorite Popsicle! I have great memories of being given these in the hospital after surgery and the thought still comforts me! I recommend these at anytime of the year.
Essie S.
Essie S.
holden, MO
Foodie Expert
Love these taste great and super cheap they also have a program where they send out coupons making them even more affordable My moms fav flavor
John S.
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
When you have a craving for something sweet, something cold, and something banana...this is perfect!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I can't say enough how much I LOVE these things...lol...my whole family loves these ice pops. The banana was always the first to go in the multi packs..lol..and look a bag of just banana. .lol. I feel special..lmao
Nora M.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this some sort of ice cream?
Algoma, WI
Whats everyone's favorite flavor of Popsicle and do you eat popsicles year round?